Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How to conversion from reform to portrait & hold it stay nearby?

Hi. I own a Canon Pixma iP3000. Changing from portrait to landscape is comfortable. The problem is I cannot get subsidise to portrait AND, "have it stay there". Each time I return to print, it has set itself posterior to landscape & no event what I do, it just keep returning to landscape. I hold tried everything I can think of to procure it to stay on portrait, but without nouns. It should be simple. BUT. & yes I do press OK after setting the page to portrait.

How to conversion from reform to portrait & hold it stay nearby?

The Answer is very simple.



When you modify the settings from a document the settings would be saved lone for that document.



So what you need to do is move about to Start > Control Panel > Printers and change the settings.



Now this would apply to the printer irrespective of the document.



If you still necessitate help you can procure back to me. :)
Hello Dear

In page button the skylight you change page posture there is a button push button Default press it to save your settings .

Good luck
Its remarkably simple:

Open Control Panel:-> Printers & Faxes --> right click on the printer u are dealing with--> select printing preferences --> Set what you want....it will stay.
Go to page setup of any file after go to prefrence and select the surroundings there.once ur page set rescue ur document and close the file. when subsequent time u open the directory. it will open within landscape mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment