Friday, September 17, 2010

how much does print cartridges cost?


how much does print cartridges cost?

try a fill center if you have one in the vicinity you. can be uo to 50% cheaper.
anywhere from $10 - $50
almost as much as a printer, I'm going to chuck my printer and get a latest one instead
like 60
manufatctur's lose money on respectively printer they sell but kind a ton of money on the accessories and ink
price ranges from 15 to 40 dollars if bought individually you hide away a little when you by the twin pack with one black and one color...i pick up money by refilling my own next to the refill kit..you can refill several times beside them...you can buy one kit for the black and one for the color...you only got to variety sure you read the instructions for your type of cartridge
They're closely less expensive at www.inksell.com and the part is just as dutiful as manufacturer's.
A cartridge full of ink for my Epson 320 costs forty pence, UK. I use a 'Continuous Ink Supply' (search term) Look around E-Bay / Yahoo. Find the systems, afterwards get a printer that can use C.I.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment