Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how the stock up printer cratradge?


how the stock up printer cratradge?

It could be a difficult and messy duty depending on the type of ink cartridges you have.

What I would suggest is to find contained by your area someone who refill cartridges and observe how he does it. Some are simple, others enjoy little tricks you have to know.

Once you get it, buy you ink and continue on.
Stick beside original.

I tried. It is not one and the same.

It smear on the page.

I swear on laserjet printer.

In the long run, cheaper on the cartridge.

Even cheaper if you check around online.
Hi, You can embezzle your empty tape to Office Max or related stores ,that will fill them for you.No fuss ,no mesh.I believe It`s somewhat cheaper then the so call new tape.That`s what I`am going to do on my next stock up.So that`s what I suggest to you my friend.Good Luck. ROSCO
It's not worth it
1. KNOW UR CATRIDGE NO. FOR B/W & COLOR.



2. BUY A GOOD.HP ONE COMES FOR 700 FOR S/W AND 1300 FOR COLOR.



3.AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE CARTIDGE COVER IT WILL COME UNDER THE OPENING.TAKE IT OUT.THEN PLACE THE COLOR AND B/W AT THEIR RESPECTIVE PLACE WITH COPPER LINING ON THE CARTIDGE DOWNWARDS.



4.PUSH THEM INSIDE UR PRINTER.



5.SHUT THE COVER.
take it to the nearest computer store that deal with printers. Lots of stores will find printer cartridges refilled for you at a minimal cost as compared to buying a investigational cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment