Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How long do Epsom DX6050 ink cartridges ending?

I enjoy only used my printer a handful of times within the past light of day or two and yet I preserve getting a warning that suggests i hold no ink left? I enjoy tried reinstalling the ink and shaking up the cartridge to rouse ink flow. I have just printed about 20 sheets, it cant be forsaken already can it? Starting to wish I have bought a different one if ink runs out this quickly.

How long do Epsom DX6050 ink cartridges ending?

If these are the cartridges that come with the printer, after I'm afraid that it is usual for them to be the 'get you started' size. (ie Small).



If they are not then progress to printer preferences and check that you are not printing at High Quality (HQ) all the time and/or to Glossy Paper. share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment