Friday, September 17, 2010

how lots black&white papers will exhaust 1 ink catridge?


how lots black&white papers will exhaust 1 ink catridge?

fitting question and never thought of that. But it would event if your ink settings were set for flimsy or dark printing I suppose. But sure would nerver be enought page for the cost of ink these day... more page for black of course than for the tri color ink... :)



E
it depends on the brands, usage type & print & medium quality.



I can put in the picture you for HP :



http://h10060.www1.hp.com/pageyield/us/e...
depends on the usage... if your doing images surrounded by greyscale or just paper and the amount of ink used on the page (page full of text vs partly a page)



MOST printers can output about 300-400 total page average of just certificate.



Add a few images and you cut it down to in the order of 250-350.



In most cases you should get a dutiful 2 months of daily to every other daytime usage
what type of ink and printer specifically
I just bought a toner videotape for my Samsung laser that claims to do 4500 copies (high yield), but I think you probably hold an inkjet. It will not do very heaps and, if it dries out, you will lose the life of your videotape. That's why I switched, first to LED printer, which was great, and immediately to laser (it cost me about $60 Canadian).

No comments:

Post a Comment